ST1 Balance enclosures / containment systems are specifically designed to protect the analyst from exposure when handling and weighing potent powders. The ST1 Balance enclosure system has a unique turbulent-free, low flow design which allows sensitive balances to operate without fluctuation and protects analysts from airborne contaminants.
- Used in all major pharmaceutical companies worldwide
- Independently tested to provide a ECL (Exposure Control Limit) of less than 20ng/m³
- Black granite base provides both stability and an easy to clean surface
- Ergonomic design allows the analyst to work comfortably
- Unique dual sensor airflow alarm provides safe operation
- Safe change Hepa filtration
- Available in 900mm, 1200mm and 1500mm widths
- Customised sizes are also available
The ST1 balance enclosure range is the latest generation
of containment systems specifically designed to protect
the analyst during the weighing process, and has been
performance tested specifically for the weighing of
active drug compounds. In addition to proven safety
performance, the unique design and control features
of the ST1 range make these systems the most flexible
and user friendly in the industry.
Very often laboratories are required to carry out more than one analysis or manipulation on the same sample. This can mean that the sample is moved to different locations within the laboratory which will mean it leaves the contained environment of the enclosure in which it is tested.
We offer contamination awareness and safe weighing workshops on site specifically designed for drug handling applications in the pharmaceutical laboratory. We can train up to 15 analysts in one day using a mixture of training presentations and hands on practical work.
The safety enclosures of A1-Safetech are patented for the unique design which results in turbulence free circumstances.