ST1 Safe Weighing Enclosures and Cabinets.
Optimal personal protection and absolutly stable safe weighing results
Personal safe weighing is of special importance when weighing potent substances. This is where the ST1 series safe weighing enclosures offers optimum conditions for people and material. The unique functionality in the design enables the uninterrupted operation of sensitive micro analytical scales and ensures the minimum weight.
- virtually turbulence free scales environment for absolute safe weighing
- Weighing work with analytical balances according to USP requirements
- vibration-free through separate filter unit
- unique directional airflow guide
- Certified HEPA filtration system
The a1-safetech safe weighing enclosures creates security and the best weighing conditions possible.
It is recommended by all the leading scale manufacturers and used by many in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries based compagnies.
The safe weighing enclosures are designed to protect the user during the weighing process. They guarantee the weighing stability even when weighing in the microgram range, and optimally protect the user throughout the entire weighing process.
The unique functionality in the design enables the uninterrupted operation of sensitive micro analytical scales and ensures the minimum weight.
The safety weighing cabin is available in three sizes:
- ST1-900 – 90 * 60 * 75 cm
- ST1-1200 – 120 * 60 * 75 cm
- ST1-1500 – 150 * 60 * 75 cm
Special features include:
- Independent air filtration technology with certified HEPA filtration
- Vibration-free design for stable and accurate weighing results
- Excellent visibility and work ergonomics
- Permanent control of the inflow through integrated alarm system with acoustic and visual Alarm function according to TRGS 500
- The optimized height design also enables pipette handling applications
Combine the safeguard measures according to your requirements:
- Increase security by use a double-layer Hepa filter (redundant filter system)
- Complete the system with an active carbon filter to protect against solvent vapors
- Small space requirement: allowing easy retrofitting into existing laboratories and weighing room possible
- Printer stand for external scale printer
- Endless waste system
- Antistatic bar
for more information click balance enclosure