TEM Grid is ready in a few seconds: ELMO
Easy, Standalone and Compact…….
Glow discharge – Wikipedia (source)
A glow discharge is a plasma formed by the passage of electric current through a low-pressure gas. It is created by applying a voltage between two metal electrodes in a glass tube containing gas. When the voltage exceeds a certain value called the striking voltage, the gas in the tube ionizes, becoming a plasma, and begins conducting electricity, causing it to glow with a colored light.
TEM grid carbon support films have a hydrophobic tendency. A glow discharge treatment with air makes the carbon film surface negatively charged and hydrophilic which allows an adsorption of aqueous solutions.
Easy, Flexible, Reproducible…….
- Quick and easy loading of films or grids
- Intuitive operation with manual or programmed mode
- Real-Time display of process parameters (current, vacuum, time)
- Glow discharge methods, hydrophilic of hydrophobic, negative or positive charge\
- Anti-implosion glass for an easy cleaning and a high secured process
- Accurate injection control of gass or liquids
- Accurate vacuum control using Pirani gauge
- Soft venting (air or neutral gass) uzing quick inlet fittin