A Breakthrough Technique!
The VASCO KIN™ is a new generation of Time-Resolved instruments for accurate kinetic analyses combined with an in situ and contactless remote optical head. It allows to monitor in Real Time nano-particles synthesis, agglomeration or the stability of suspensions.
With a single and continuous measurement, VASCO KIN™ gives access to all characterization data of a reaction (size distribution, scattered intensity, correlograms, etc.).
“not bring your sample to the measurement, but bring the measurement to your process!”
Technologies & Innovations
The main unit of the VASCO-KIN Nano particle size analyser includes :
Key features & benefits
Frequency stabilized Laser & Artefact-free Avalanche Photodiode (APD) detector
→ High measurement accuracy
→ Very Low scattering samples
Embedded dedicated PC including software correlation and a complete & dedicated software NanoKin®
→ User-friendly interface
→ Photon-counts storage for Time-Resolved analysis & post-analysis
→ Full report including kinetic analysis
Enhanced mathematic models
→ Better reliability of results and fasterr
→ 2D Colormap of size distribution over time
- Measurement principle: Optical Fiber Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS)
- Measurement configuration: in situ / contactless remote probe
- Particle size range: 0.5 nm to 10 µm*
- Concentration range: up to 40% wt*
- Measurement time: from 2s up to 12 hours!
- Time resolution: down to 200 ms
- Small footprint, no mobile part, easy-to-integrate in harsh environment
* Sample dependent