Bulk powder handling containment systems
BP series bulk powder handling containment systems are specifically designed to provide a safe weighing and handling environment for large quantities of active drug compounds from drum containers.
The BP enclosure range have a unique low flow design that provides localised extract around the drum opening and a low turbulence environment for weighing.
- Ergonomic design for easy access to drum containers
- Independently tested to provide an ECL (Exposure Control Limit) 1ug/m³
- Low air volume requirement
- Stainless steel work surface
- Localised safe change Hepa filtration
- Unique dual sensor airflow alarm system provides safe operation
- Available in 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm widths
We have many years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and understand our customers’ requirements. We are able to offer Consultancy, Design, Production, Installation, Commissioning, IQOQ, Service and Training for all our products.
Our aim is to lead the industry with containment solutions that help Hygienists provide safe working environments allowing analysts to carry out their work effectively.
Granulated and dry bulk materials such as grain, powdered chemicals, sugar, flour and dry cereal require specialized way of handling. These bulk material handling and powder bulk handling systems are designed for the integrated industrial mixing, measuring and packaging of delicate, friable, sticky or free-flowing solids. Unlike parts, equipment and other products which are conveyed through fabrication, assembly and packaging by belt and chain conveyors, bulk solids and powdered solids require a closed screw conveyor,