This is the area for climate zone enclosure systems.
Climate Zone enclosure systems by CTS / A1 are designed to provide a safe and climatically controlled environment for the handling of sensitive drug compounds and pharmaceutical testing procedures.
We have many years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and understand our customers’ requirements. We are able to offer Consultancy, Design, Production, Installation, Commissioning, IQOQ, Service and Training for all our products.
Our aim is to lead the industry with containment solutions that help Hygienists provide safe working environments allowing analysts to carry out their work effectively.
Prolyse BV can offer service and maintenance packages on all our containment systems to suit our customers’ needs. All equipment is pre-qualified prior to shipment. In nearly all cases we provide IQOQ packages with our equipment to ensure that the systems are installed perform to our customer’s expectation.
- Preventative maintenance
Climate zone system Enclosures
Drug Testing Equipment for the Pharmaceutical Market
The Climate Zone range of climatically controlled enclosures use a unique patented air treatment system to allow analysts to create a specific controlled temperature and humidity environment. The system creates a localised environment for testing which is much more flexible and cost effective than constructing a dedicated controlled laboratory environment.
- Tested and approved for inhalation test work
- Mobile, flexible and low cost to maintain units
- Side mounted transfer chamber available(optional)
- Easy access for maintenance and equipment setup
- Safe change Hepa filtered environment
- Low humidity (<10%)capability
- Gloved or iris port access optional available
- Available in 1500mm, 2000mm and 2500mm widths
- Custom built sizes are also available on request
Request a quote or more information
Would you like to request a quote or more information?
Phone: +31 (0)162 383100
or use our contactform