This is the area for Instrumentation Enclosures systems.
IE – Instrumentation Enclosures – for Chemical and Hazardous Compounds.
IE Series Instrumentation Enclosures are specifically designed to enclose instruments, like analyzers and robots used for handling or analysing chemical and hazardous compounds.
We have many years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and understand our customers’ requirements. We are able to offer Consultancy, Design, Production, Installation, Commissioning, IQOQ, Service and Training for all our products.
Our aim is to lead the industry with containment solutions that help Hygienists provide safe working environments allowing analysts to carry out their work effectively.
Prolyse BV can offer service and maintenance packages on all our containment systems to suit our customers’ needs. All equipment is pre-qualified prior to shipment. In nearly all cases we provide IQOQ packages with our equipment to ensure that the systems are installed perform to our customer’s expectation.
- Preventative maintenance
IE Instrumentation Enclosures Range
Instrumentation Enclosures – for Chemical and Hazardous Products
The IE range is designed to allow maximum access from all sides for easy equipment maintenance.
- Unique controlled design
- Airflow is fully customisable to suit specific instrument setup
- Low air volume requirement – results in low running costs
- Flexible design for easy upgrades
- Stainless steel construction (GMP) available
- 360 Degree access for installation, service and maintenance
- Ergonomic design allows the analyst to work comfortably all day
- Interconnectable design allows sample transfer between different enclosures
- Localised filtration under or above bench, or direct connection options
- Unique dual sensor airflow alarm system provides safe operation and alarm
- Available in 600mm, 900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm widths
The advantages of the instrument enclosures at a glance:
- Air flow that can be adapted to specific requirements
- Small amount of air consumption and low operating costs
- 360 degrees access to all system components
- Independent ventilation, no connection to the home ventilation necessary, but possible
The contamination of people and the laboratory environment can be effectively prevented by the use of the IE series.
Request a quote or more information
Would you like to request a quote or more information?
Phone: +31 (0)162 383100
or use our contactform