PolyScience is a leading producer of constant temperature control equipment. Since 1963, they have been providing innovative temperature control solutions for customers world-wide.
Best Lab Partner
Available in 40 different models, the latest generation PolyScience heated Circulating water baths uphold the reputation for innovation, product quality and heating expertise. The units are extremly simple to operate, easy to install and maintain, and wil provide years of reliable and accurate heating.
- Easy to Maintain
- Energy saving
Heated Circulating Water Baths
If it needs heat, it needs PolyScience!. Choose from almost 50 different solutions to your laboratory’s liquid heating needs – from a simple Immersion Circulator to economical Open Bath Systems to full-featured heated Circulating water baths with ramp and soak capability.
PolyScience offers almost 50 different solutions for your laboratory’s liquid heating needs – from a simple immersion circulator to economical open bath systems to full-featured circulating baths with ramp and soak capability. Typical applications include warming of reagents and culture media, thawing or tempering samples, biological incubation, cell culture, enzyme assays, or controlling the temperature of laboratory equipment such as chromotography columns, viscometers, and densitometers.
- Working temperatures from ambient to +200C
- Temperature stabilities to +/- 0.005C
- Capacities from 6 to 28 liters
- Six controller types with large, intuitive displays and multiple communication options
- Large bath openings and easy to clean surfaces
- Swivel 180 Rotating Controllers
- LidDock lid stowing system
- DuraTop Chemical resistant deck
PolyScience Integrated Heated Circulating Water Baths come with the following accessories:
- Reservoir cover
- Bypass tubing
- Male inlet and outlet adapters for 3/8, 1/4, and 3/16 (.95, .63, and .47 cm) tubing, 1/4 to M16 adapters are also included on 50Hz units
- 6 (1.83 m) standard grounded electrical cord with country-specific plug
Selecting a Heated Circulating Water Bath
Whether equipped with the entry-level MX Controller or most sophisticated Performance Programmable, our Integrated Heated Circulating Baths are extremely easy to use. Crisp menu architecture, screen icons, and plain text prompts make it easy to navigate through operational settings and options.
Exceptionally exacting temperature control combined with a tap water cooling coil allow you to maintain bath temperatures at or near ambient with stabilities as precise as ±0.005C.
LidDock™ helps keep moisture where it belongs – in the bath. And accessing the reservoir drain is a simple as removing the Circulator’s front panel.
A variety of communication and control options, including Ethernet, USB data logging, and computer control, bi-directional serial communication, and external circulation with remote temperature control, enhance functionality and applications flexibility.
All models feature user-settable high-temperature safeties as well as redundant over-temperature protection and comply with RoHS, WEEE, IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-010, DIN 12876 and are CE and ETL certified. Our DuraTop™ surface is cooler to the touch when operating at high temperatures.
There a six controller available:
- Performance programmable controller
- Advanced programmable controller
- Performance digital controller
- Advanced digital controller
- Standard digital controller
- MX controller