TThe WinDiss32-V3 Argus Dissolution Software Suite
Implementation in WinDiss32-V3 allows system administrators to easily manage user access rights and configure users for electronic signing.
Systems can be configured using Baths from PHARMA TEST, Vankel, Erweka, Distek, Electrolab, Hanson, Sotax and Varian
Automation of USP dissolution methods 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7; and not just 1 and 2 as with other systems !.
We supply semi automated systems as well as fully automated Dissolution solution packages. The latest invention is the IDS-1000 In-Situ Fiber Probe system. As the new DTS-800 its world-wide a unique design because all equipment needed to perform an automated dissolution test is “on board”.
Click here for more info
WinDiss 32 Argus dissolution software
Dissolution Software Suite
The WinDiss32-V3 Dissolutoin Software Suite Implementation in WinDiss32-V3 allows system administrators to easily manage user access rights and configure users for electronic signing
The HPLC option provides an analytical system for customers to configure analysis for Dissolution testing for closed loop systems but also utilising Agilent Chemstation™ and 1100 LC system.
WinDiss32-V3 control Dissolution Baths, Pumps and collects samples in the Autosampler ASP2000 Workstation or controls a closed loop system including a UV/VIS spectrophotometer with multiple cell changer. Depending which system is installed the samples can be Sampled, Diluted, Mixed and injected into the Agilent 1100 LC System or directly analysed in a connected UV/VIS spectrophotometer SA500, T70 or from many other suppliers. For HPLC applications peak data are acquired from Chemstation after each injection and processing and WinDiss32-V3 calculates and plots the Dissolution profile in real time. Data is stored using Oracle database and data stations can be networked providing data accessibility in real time from any WinDiss workstation.
This Automated Tablet Dissolution Analytical System provides unprecedented performance over and above that of any other HPLC or UV dissolution system.
– Systems can be configured using Baths from PHARMA TEST, Vankel, Erweka, Distek, Electrolab, Hanson, Sotax and Varian
– Automation of USP dissolution methods 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7; and not just 1 and 2 as with other systems
– Real time display of Dissolution data throughout the analysis, graphically and numerically
– After collection, samples can be diluted and treated prior to injection
– Uses the customers existing HPLC Chemstation methods
– Sample Sets or Sequence Tables are created automatically and managed by WinDiss32-V3
– Reprocessing to allow for post analysis changes
– Remeasurement of specific Samples
– Automation of pH and Media change options
Applications are configured under the security and compliance for FDA 21 CFR part 11.
Request a quote or more information
Would you like to request a quote or more information?
Phone: +31 (0)162 383100
or use our contactform