DosaPrep® X8 – Dissolution Media Degassing
- Filtering of medium or water (filtercapsule 20 µ);
- preparation of medium in the desired ratio from two inlets of e.g. water and hydrochloric acid; alternatively ready made medium may be used;
- the medium is continuously mixed with a magnetic stirrer in order to obtain a homogeneous mixture;
- the medium may be heated to a selectable temperature, e.g. 37 °C;
- degassing is being done according USP Standard, using a double membrane vacuum pump;
- the prepared medium can be dispensed in variable dosages;
- and the complete medium preparation is documented in great detail.
- Typically the time for dissolution media preparation of 8 l takes approximately only 15 min.
Full IQ/OQ documentation is available